We welcome your courteous and respectful comments. We reserve the right to delete those which violate our guidelines and edit others as needed.
We will not publish your email address. We only require it so we can contact you if necessary.
We strive to hold this site to a Christian standard that presents truth while honoring and respecting others. We reserve the right to delete comments we believe violate this standard, including the following:
- Personal attacks, including hateful, taunting, violent or harassing comments.
- Comments containing information known to be false.
- Comments that violate personal privacy.
- Comments not suitable for all audiences, including all profanity.
- Spam and commercial advertisements.
We really don’t want to remove anyone’s comments, but will protect the integrity of this website and honor the mission for which we created it. Please be responsible for your words, and do your best to ensure that none of your comments ever need to be removed.
Please avoid commenting in all caps, which most people consider the equivalent of shouting. We’ll either replace the capital letters with lowercase letters or we’ll delete the comment if that is too troublesome.
Thank you for your understanding.